As compared to another social media platforms twitter plays a Big role in marketing. Twitter is actually a great tool for marketing your business and engaging your audience. If there is an active account in twitter with pretty followers, interactions, retweets and appropriate hashing can get account a great reach to audience.
- Add your Tweet (up to 280 characters)or Post into the compose box at the top of your Home timeline, or click the Tweet button in the navigation bar.
- You can include up to 4 photos, a GIF, or a video in your Tweet. It can make your tweet more attractive and get more engagements.
- Add hash tags and labels for your post for better reach to audience.
- Tag people or places.
- Click on the Tweet button.
Engaging on Twitter
Twitter is the most lead generating social media channel. Which can create a great social authority score for your accounts and post.
- Connect people with same motive as yours
- Make sure your content stands out
- Use under 140 characters
- Ask for a retweet
- Be open to new connections, follow people back.
- Tweeting consistently
- Use trending Hashtags
Twitter Analysing Tool
There is Twitter Analytics to analyse your account – It gives you a 28 days summary of your profile.
Followerwonk is an twitter analysing tool were you can know more about your account.
- Shows your social authority score
- Includes data on your tweet count, impressions, profile visits, mentions, and followers.
- You can see the best performing ones.
- This includes demographics, consumer behavior and lifestyle information.
- You can compare your profile against your competitors and count gained/lost followers
Adding Lists in Twitter
A Twitter list is simply a curated group of Twitter users that allows you to efficiently organize your users in various groups and to better manage your tweets. You can subscribe to a list created by another user, or, preferably, you can create your own.
- Lists are Good for Organization
- Adding Someone to a List Can Be Public
- Lists Can Be Used for Mutual Follows
- Lists are Great for Monitoring Competitors
How to create a Moment
By Twitter Moments you create and curate longer-form content to tell interesting stories. Moments let you tell a story that goes beyond one Tweet and highlights different perspectives.
Steps to Add Twitter Moments
- Navigate to the Moments tab.
- Add a title.
- Add a description.
- Choose tweets to add to the Moment.
- Set a cover image.
- Click the Publish button when complete.